Wednesday 30 October 2019

Kuldeep Sarin - an actor full of potential

Interview

(Go to the main page- bejodindia.blogspot.com / Must check after every 12 hrs- FB+ Watch )




‘My film, ‘Saand ki aankh’says that one never retires in life’, says Kuldeep Sarin

After having worked in more than 40 films and 35 TV series the Bollywood actor Kuldeep Sarin will now be seen in the film "Saand ki aankh" which was released on October 25. His role in the film is being liked by the film buffs across the country.

Excerpts of his exclusive interview_

Q. What is the film all about and how do you find your role in the film?
A. The film, made with a theme of woman empowerment, has been shot in a rural areas mostly. Hence I nodded in yes the moment the role as offered to me by its director, Gautam. I had an opportunity to work with filmstars like Tapsi Pannu, Prakash Jha and Bhoomi Pednekar.

Q. Please tell me about your character in the film.
A. I’ve essayed the role of traditional-minded husband of Bhoomi Pednekar in the film. I recognise my wife by the colour of Ghoonghat as spotted by her and not by name. This is the peculiarity about my role. I had started my career from ‘Crime Petrol’ TV serial and I am really very much happy about my journey so far in the film industry. I have acted as the younger brother of Prakash Jha in the film.    

 Q. Why you want cinegoers to watch the move, ‘Saand ki ankh?
A. The film is an inspiring film, based on a true story, which motivates aged persons to restart their life with a new leaf and that one never retires until one breathes one’s last.

Q. What are the films you have worked for in the recent past?
A. I’ve acted in the second lead in Indra Kumar’s film, ‘Phatee padi hai yaar’. I have also played an important role in a biopic on the nobel laureate, Malala Yousafzai, ‘Gul Makai’. I’m playing the role of a Pakistani Army officer in the film. Besides, I’m also working in films like ‘The Suitable Boy’ by Meera Nair, ‘The Lovers’ and ‘Phir se shaadi’.  The film is based on the theme of Triple Talaq and I’ve played the role of father of the lead actress. In the film, ‘Antarvyatha’, I’ve played the role of a lunatic person who has been imprisoned.   

Q. What is your future plan?
A. Well. I want to open a Film Training School at my native place, Gwalior so as to give a chance to the rural youth in the film world.  
....
Interview by - S. Das
Photos by - Kuldelep Sarin
Email for feedback - editorbejodindia@yahoo.com








1 comment:

  1. We are urgently in need of Kidney donors with the sum of $500,000.00 USD,(3 crore) All donors are to reply via Email: healthc976@gmail.com
    Call or whatsapp +91 994 531 7569

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.